HOW TO HELP:
The JGL Foundation is a private foundation with all administrative costs associated for the organization paid for by the founders, Jennifer and Gregory Louie. Therefore 100% of your donations go directly to helping an individual with cerebral palsy. Your donations go directly help individuals receive necessary therapy and assistive technology and equipment.
Donating your time is another way to support. Individuals who can organize and volunteer at fundraising events are welcome and greatly appreciated it.
If you are interested in helping our organization, please email email@example.com.
How to Participate/Volunteer:
Volunteering can be as simple as
- Sharing your Story-If you have received a grant from the JGL Foundation and would like to share your experience either through social media, a written testimonial, or coming out to an event to talk about your experience.
- Giving a few hours of your time to help at an event.
- Creating a piece of art-If you are an artist and would like to donate a piece to be auctioned off at our next event.
- Running- Run and fundraise for the JGL Foundation at your next race
- Liking us on Facebook and Twitter
- Talking about us-Let people in your community know that we exist
- Presenting an idea-We are always looking for new ideas to help us fundraise and get our name out into the community